Thursday, February 28, 2013

Need a Laugh?

As a kid every Sunday my dad would sit with his newspaper and start laughing. Naturally I had to know what was so funny. This led to him sharing several great comic strips with me over the years. Even now when I find something funny I have to share it with others.

Being a writer and trying to break into publishing is definitely comic strip worthy. There are plenty of insane things we do, think, and say. So, today I thought I would share with you one of my favorite writers on the web, Debbie Ridpath Ohi.

If you do not follow her, you should. I think I follow her at all of the follow sites. lol 
Website 
Twitter
Facebook
Google+
Pinterest
Tumblr


I'll leave you with one of her funny comics.
Used with permission from Debbie Ridpath Ohi at Inkygirl.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment