Thursday, May 2, 2013

One Month Countdown to the Release of Triangles!

TRIANGLES comes out next month!!! It's coming fast! Today, the last character introduction is Dr. Harriett Hardy. Read on, and check out the contest that follows!



Hello. I’m Dr. Harriett Hardy. I’m the doctor on the cruise ship who helps the victims of the Bermuda Triangle. I can’t tell you much about myself, but I’ve been affected by the Triangle for quite some time. I do what I can to help people through it, but they really have to help themselves. 

I wish I could do more to help the suffering each person goes through, but I can’t. Until I can solve my own mystery and beat the Triangle, I’m stuck.



TODAY’S Giveaway:

1. Comment on this blog post about whatever YA books you have read this year that you want us to know about!

2. Please tweet about this contest using the hashtag #MysteriousBermudaTriangle. The link to that tweet may be included in your comment. If you don't have Twitter, you can do a status update on Facebook. Include that link. Doing both would be even better!

3. If you’d like, add Triangles to your Goodreads to-read list here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13610402-triangles
 And/or
Like the Triangles page on Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/TrianglesYA?ref=hl
 
That's it!

Now for the prize:

Your choice of a $10 Amazon or Barnes and Noble gift card!



Giveaway details:
Contest starts May 2, 2013, and ends May 15, 2013, 11:59pm EST. Winner will be announced May 16 on this blog.
Contest is for US readers only.
You must be 18 years old to enter.
Winner will be chosen using random.org.
For a complete list of rules, see our contest/giveaway policy page.








18 comments:

  1. Good thing I logged into blogger today. I love contests!

    YA books I love this year: THE SELECTION by Kiera Cass, and the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare.

    https://twitter.com/KimberleeTwirly/status/330017664774852608

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister loves Cassandra Clare too - I have to check them out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you, Kimmy! The best YA books I've read this year (so far) are Kelly Hashway's Touch of Death, and Ally Condie's "Reached."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Touch of Death, too, but not Reached. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading Gravity by Melissa West right now and loving it. And I'm waiting for the next book in Jennifer Armentrout's Lux series to release :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two Indie books I've read and loved this year are Lena Goldfinch's AIRE and Lisa Gail Green's THE BINDING STONE.
    I am dying for Maggie Stiefvater's second installment of THE RAVEN BOYS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa Basso. The book I'm most looking forward to is Allegiant by Veronica Roth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be getting an ARC at BEA for Allegiant!

      Delete
  8. This year, Touch fo Death by Kelly Hashway and I'm looking forward to reading Grace Doll by Jennifer Laurens

    ReplyDelete
  9. Splintered by A.G. Howard is an amazing YA read! I loved it!

    https://twitter.com/JackieFel/status/330806120509747200

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the book all over the place but haven't read it yet.

      Delete
  10. I am so freaking excited for this to finally come out!!!

    I also loved Splintered this year. And I'm looking forward to Triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am also ridiculously excited for your TRIANGLES to come out! I cannot WAIT to read it. So much info about it, thanks KIM!!!!

    ReplyDelete