Thursday, June 14, 2012

THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS BEA 2012!


I had the amazing opportunity to attend BEA in New York City this year. Words cannot describe the incredible energy that beats in that place! It is truly a booklover’s Heaven on Earth. If you ever have the chance to go, even for one day like I did, do it. It’s amazing. Tons of publishers set up booths where they showcase their titles and have author signings. A long, long row of tables is set up with timed signings for other authors. The place is loaded with agents, editors, authors, publishers, booksellers, buyers, bloggers, and other industry professionals checking the latest things out. And the best part? BOOKS ARE FREE!!!! I got my hands on forty books in just a few hours! Many are ARCs that aren’t published yet. It’s great spending the day with people that love books as much as we do.

And this year, I got to meet my wonderful publisher, Spencer Hill Press, along with many of their authors and editors. What an incredible group of people! We had author signings at our booth and gave out ARCs such as:



We chatted with people. We made friends. We got books:




We had FUN!

Next year, I will be signing my debut YA novel, Triangles, at the Spencer Hill Press booth. Even though it’s a year away, I’m already excited.

Mark your calendars for Tuesday, June 4 - Thursday, June 6, 2013. It’s sure to be awesome!

Kimmy :)

TRIANGLES, Kimberly Ann Miller, Spencer Hill Press, June 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment